We offer a variety of in-home lab tests to help identify deficiencies or issues and develop a plan to optimize your health. Choose from our laboratory tests or you may email/upload your doctor’s request. We will send medical technologist to your home to collect blood samples. Test results report will be sent via email within 48 to 72 hours depending on the type of test.
E-Well Concierge Medicine Services & Programs
Laboratory Tests – Home Service
Supplements Order & Refill
In partnership with the leading integrative and compounding pharmacy in the Philippines, European Wellness Retreat is able to provide affordable and quality Nutritional Supplements. These supplements will be delivered at your home within 48 to 72 hours for Metro Manila.
COVID Premium Prevention Program
Focused on immune boosting treatments that can mediate antibody responses for possible infections. The goal is to cleanse the body on the cellular approach by increasing antioxidant levels, chelate heavy metals and excrete these toxins out of the system.
- Covid Rapid Testing
- Bio-Med Scan
- Influenza vaccine
- HM Detox (one month supply) – Chlorella, commonly known as the super food from blue green algae combined with aluminosilicates in HMD will not just bind toxins from your body, but it has also been shown to exhibit immunologic effects with antibacterial and antiviral actions.
- Chlorella is not just rich in C and B vitamins but also has high amounts of protein, zinc, phosphorous, calcium and magnesium. This will keep our bodies well equipped to combat viral infections that we might be exposed.
- Intravenous Immune Boost Formula – This IV drip primarily consists of high-dose vitamin C plus a combination of other synergistic nutrients, electrolytes and minerals that promote optimum cellular immune functions. High-dose IV vitamin C, unlike oral administration, is well-tolerated. Benefits include stimulation of the immune system to fight harmful microorganisms as well as improved lymphocyte activity to eliminate possible malignant cells or tumors. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals preventing certain cancers and heart disease. It is essential for growth and repair of tissues all over the body.
- Thymus Extract – Regenerates and improves thymus gland function, fortifies the production of antibodies, speeds up recovery and provides anti-aging effects with proven increase of mean life span.
- Rasha Morphogenic Harmonizer System- used to balance out our autonomic nervous system, this tool can help regulate and improve our B and T cell responses, and can resonate the frequency signature of coronaviruses to destroy if any are present.
COVID Prevention Supplement Starter Pack
For those who would like to increase their defences to coronavirus infections at the comfort of their own homes, we prescribe supplements that can help boost the immune system with regular intake.
- Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate or calcium ascorbate) non acidic variant will help increase the immune responses of the body and is one of the most effective anti-oxidants that’s safe to take regularly.
- Vitamin D is paramount not just for a healthy body but for a healthy mind as well. Recent studies have proven that adequate amounts of vitamin D decreases the rate of respiratory infections.
- Zinc disrupts viral function and stop RNA replication putting a halt to infections such as that caused by coronaviruses.
- Magnesium plays a key role in immunoglobulin or antibody synthesis and is crucial in most biological processes. Taking these will support our immune functions against invading viruses or bacteria.
- Melatonin will not just ensure that you are well rested and your hormones are regulated when you sleep. Recent studies have shown that it is a powerful antioxidant and has a strong immunomodulatory effect. It helps prevent viral and bacterial infections as wells.
Women’s Sexual Health
Even in modern times this has been a topic most people shy away from, but physical health in all aspects is important, so why should we skip this part? We provide a safe environment to talk about issues one may be having but most importantly, our goal is to educate on what are the basics and assess infection risks, if present.
Inclusions (thorough consultation on genital health):
- Screening for risks by blood test (STI panel, hiv, hepa profile) c/o gensens
Request for papsmear.
- HPV vaccination (not just for girls but also good to be given to boys) HPV, the causative virus for warts is not exclusively a sexually related disease. It also causes common warts that can be transmitted with skin contact, and 80% of the population is likely to have it at some point. But most important to note is the fact that HPV vaccination prevents one of the most leading cancers in the country- cervical. So its crucial that women receive this vaccine.
- Omega 3 is not just good for brain and heart health but also helps maintain a healthy female reproductive system.
- Probiotics are known to be good for the digestive tract but this has also been proven to help maintain good ph balance in our private area that helps prevent infections.
Jet setter immune prep
Gearing up for the new normal, businessmen and frequent travellers face greater risk of contracting the virus with each flight they take. To help prepare them we will be providing treatments and preventive measures that will help them combat not just coronaviruses but the imbalances that accompany stress and fatigue.
- Consultation (the travel health specialist will recommend different vaccines depending on the country you will be visiting, and your medical history)
- Flu vaccine
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis*
- Intravenous Immune boost formula- get a booster shot to prepare you for your upcoming travel by keeping your antioxidants at good levels
- Travel vitamin kit that includes the essentials- vitamin C, zinc, probiotics and melatonin
According to WHO, respiratory diseases is one of the leading causes of deaths accounting to 2 million worldwide. Recent advancements have rendered some of it preventable such as influenza and bacterial pneumonia through vaccines. During a pandemic, complications on top of an infection can be detrimental that’s why the Philippine Foundation for Vaccination advocates getting shots for preventable secondary infections such as the readily available flu and pneumococcal vaccines.
- Pneumovaccine (every 5 years)
- Flu vaccine (should be given yearly)
- Green tea extracts are anti oxidant rich and helps lower inflammation in the lungs. It promotes protection from harmful effects of smoke inhalation.
- Vitamin C, an antioxidant allows the lungs to fight free radicals and toxin build up, and flush these out of the system. It promotes tissue repair and helps lower lung tissue damage.
- Vitamin D decreases the rate of respiratory infections and lessens adverse outcomes in acute respiratory distress syndromes.